Dry Ginger Ayurvedic Coffee (Chukku Kapi) is a spicy and sweet traditional South Indian beverage. A very good remedy for cold, its rich aroma opens nasal blocks and provides relief from throat infections and fever too. Traditionally used to make this for the entire family when someone has a bad cold or fever.
The Dry ginger Ayurvedic Coffee is quite simple to make and gives an instant relief. It makes you feel more energetic and warm on a winter day. This is a home remedial recipe that has been passed n down the generation
Dry ginger has got many therapeutic properties like fresh ginger. Mostly dry ginger is used in powder form and easily available in most of the departmental stores.
- Dry ginger has powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- During winter it will keep you warm throughout the day and will prevent you from cold and flu
- Relieve gastrointestinal distress.
- Effective in eliminating gas in the intestines as well as act to help in the relaxation of the tract.
Used for many ethnic dishes, this seed has the ability to pacify all dosha types. It is well known for its positive effects on digestive health and its ability to cleanse and detoxify the body.
- Reducing gas, indigestion and cramps
- May help absorb minerals from the intestines
- Eliminating toxins and congestion from body and mind
This is the seed of the cilantro leaf and is small and round. This seed also balances all three doshas, with a beautiful effect on cooling high body temperature and excess gastric “fire”.
- Reducing heat or acid in the stomach
- Decrease congestion
- Calm digestive system and helps joint pain
- Improving skin irritation or rashes
The Dry Ginger tea is a Home remedial multipurpose antidote that cures you and gives you relief from the above mentioned symptoms.